Version: 4.5.1 (Size: 18 MB)
Xender for Android Is a cross platform file transfer app. Install Xender app apk
What is Xender
Xender is a popular file transfer app. This app supports file transfer between two android smartphone or between a Smartphone and PC
Transfer any type file without any cost. Transfer files 200 times faster than Blutooth. There is no limit of size or file type. Xender is number One file transfer app in the app store.
This app is available on Ios, Android, Tizen, Windows, Mac operating systems. So You can transfer files between two different operating systems device.
No need of any internet connection , USB cable or Blutooth. Zero data cost, High transfer speed, No disturbing ads.
More than 10 crore files transferred daily, Used by more than 50 crore users from around the world. Available for download free of cost.
You can transfer Your Music and Videos in any Format. Xender Supports File transfer of Mp3, Mp4, Apk, Avi, Aac, Pdf, Doc, Docx and many other file formats. Transfer big files like Hd movie’s video. Even you can play music and Videos within the app.
With this app any type of documents can be shared easily. Share your important pdf documents to your smartphone. Share Files downloaded on Pc to your android phone.
If You are updating Your Smartphone then This app is perfect for Sharing Data like Contacts, Music, Apps, Video from old phone to new phone.
If you want to share your favourite app or game in your friends and family the just download and install This app. With just one click you can share android apk files.
Xender now Supports Jio Phone also. Easily share your contacts and other files to Jiophone.
This App Supports multiple languages such as English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Russian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese and more. You Can Download this app from cnet also
How to Use
- Download Apk File from above download link.
- Install apk file in your phone.
- Storage Permissions is needed to use Xender.
- To Send Files Click on Send button at bottom of main screen.
- If you are using android version 8.0 or later allow location permission to app.
- Select the files that you want to share. Select receiver. You can select files from Apps, Photos, Videos, Music, or from file browser.
- Your Files will be transferred within few seconds depending on File Size.
For Jio phone Users
To Send Files From Android phone to jio phone you need to follow few simple steps
- Open Xender app in android phone.
- Slide from left to right to open main menu.
- Click on Connet to Jio Phone.
- Now Click on Create Hotspot.
- On Jio phone turn on Wifi and Connect it with android phone.
More About App
This app is developed by Xender Team. This is a adfree app. App version 4.4.2 Prime version is available for download. This app is downloded more than 100 million times on Play Store
- Updated on 18 May 2019
- 4.5.1 Prime
- Connection optimization
- Added account login
- UI improvement
- Bug fixes
Xender app is Simply a great tool for cross device, Cross platform file transfer. It’s features provided to user are flexible for day today File Transfer operations.