|App Name||4G Switcher|
4G Only App allows you to enable LTE only mode on Your Android 11 Phones. This app works with Samsung, Redmi, Huawei and Vivo Android 11 devices.
For Android 11 Devices
All the major Smartphone Manufacturers are don’t allow to use LTE only mode on their phones. In normal network Settings We can use network options like GSM Only, WCDMA only, Automatic mode.
Most of the phone Manufacturer keep their devices to Auto Mode by default. Auto mode Shifts Automatically to 4G,3G or 2G. If you have poor Connection it shifts automatically to 2G Network mode.
4G (LTE)or 4G+ is always better and faster than 2G and 3G (WCDMA) Networks for Calling and Internet access. If you want to use 4G in low network coverage area LTE only mode is necessary.
In Android 11 Network Info Access to third party apps restricted. Before Android 11 in Android 10 and Android 9 some apps like 4G only network mode, 4G Switcher have access to network settings. We have tested this 4G Only Switcher App in Android 11 devices Redmi Note 10 Pro, Oneplus and Samsung F62.
- To Change your network to 4G Only Download and Install this app.
- Open And Click on Set Network Mode at bottom of the screen.
- Now You are in device network settings. Find ‘Set preferred network’
- For 4G only Select LTE only
- For 2G and 3G only Select GSM and WCDMA respectively.
- All other options are useless, don’t use them